AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm such a fool

These few days pple are like not blogging. sigh. Dunno what's wrong with them, not like me blog regularly. =) Just finished soccer played for almost 5 hours. Got to admit i'm old already. Cannot run as much as i used to. Scored quite alot =) but when i'm the keeper i let in alot too =( cos all kick the ball like 200kmh, see the ball coming equals siam.

I need to work, i need money.

I thought i have solve a problem and guess what. a bigger problem occur. Now i'm in deep shit got my bro to be my scrapgoat. I thought everything is properly handled already but it was not. Later, i got to know he have difficulties too through my mum.

I'm such a fool and i didnt know. Hmmm. Being the baby of the family is good. But when will he/she grow up. Getting into trouble is a good method though.

Been out with Joel almost everyday. He's going back on the 20th. 1 lesser person in Yf to talk to. I read the poster in PM abt God's love and i teared.

"My love has always been there, will u take it now. "