AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Work.

Now it's 130am, i'm eating koko krunch and 4 hours later i'll be working for my dad. sian. stupid bastard uncle. Dun get the wrong idea that im scolding cos he is not working. Got alot of factors, moron. ( Not the christian uncle, the other). Always steal my dad's money. f***. i'm always easily agitated when it comes to my parents. i love them.

Kiwi send me the song "all for love". i find it a nice song. it's by hillsongs btw. The lyrics is so meaningful.

Oh, how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive if only I ask


Yes, i guess i have broken God's heart lots of time or perhaps all the time. But all i have to do is to ask him to forgive me. However, am i asking him to forgive me?

Met up Lyd on monday. gave her tuition suppose to be maths as that's the only thing i can help her with. but she studied bio instead as she had test the nxt day. didnt help much. useless me. sry dia. After that Der happily abandon me after eating. Stupid.

Was with Glenn and co. ytd. We ate fondue at Choz. It was nice, cos Glenn works there he knew the gal obviously and so we had more hot chocolate to dip in. muahahah *evil* We even drank milkshakes from Macs at lido. Didnt know it's tt nice. (strawberry and vanilla) Glenn said the chocolate 1 sucked. So guys try at your own risk.

Later in the afternoon going blastier to jam with bra nat and der. Hope everything turn out well and all of us will enjoy ourselves. At night going KTV with Glenn they all.Guess i'll reach home at 3am den lata 5am work again AHHHH!!!! if i die, u guys know the reason.

Youth camp is on 14 june. im the kind of in charge -.- overall. Hope i can control everyone on the camp day itself.lazy to be fierce like when im in military band =( haha but i think im going bintan with glenn they all during the 1st week of june. cool rite. dive, drive, slack there =) BINTAN HERE WE COME. CLEAR BLUE SEA!