AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bad Day

tonight is just a bad night. had dinenr with my family. All was well till my bro and my mum started to quarrel about money. i was happily eating as the quarrel was mild and wasn't serious. AND FUCK it, it became worst. my mum started to tear. ok and people out there who knows me well. it's a nono for my mum to cry.

So i shouted at my bro and we started quarrreling. Vulgarities started to fly and here comes my dad's turn. He scolded me for my usage of words and i stared and my dad. Told him i dun care and i'm pissed when pple scold my mum. and i walk off the coffee shop. went home myself. i always cry when im angry. fuck it. so weird.

Till now mum's eyes still teary. sibei dulan. no mood.

morale of the story: u can scold me but nv involve my mum