AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Friday, June 30, 2006

Work

Have been working for 3 days. 1st day paper work is so slack. sit there and earn money. 2nd isnt like that anymore. they need pple to do tele marketing. so okie.. i did. some people are pure morons who can be really mean but nvm it's my job and i have to "smile" and have a positive attitude still =)

tele marketing is stressful. cos the boss is damn "result-oriented". if i do v lil = scolding and more scolding. heng this 2 days i did ok. but the stress is there. I guess being a waiter is better. no stress. No "homework" to pass up.

The boss assistant is so nice. ahha she's liek a friend. not a hypocrite though cos u can feel it and she is an active christian. hoho. wadeva. work is stressful under this type of boss. irritating. cant wait to get my pay cos i owe the whole world money. i will clr all my debts after i get my pay =)