AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Friday, May 26, 2006

Too long since i blogged

wow. so long never blog already. haha. too busy. been driving for a few days already. rented a car =) im so dependent on the car. sigh~ don't feel like returning. how i wish that the car is mine. sigh.

Owning a car is so so so convinient. the onli thing is that the petrol is so ex. hmm. But can manage la. I LOVE TO DRIVE hehe. my chalet is coming =) nxt nxt week i think. hmm. yay.

Went to check out the cmpsite tt day with Joce and MQ. The place quite small la. haha. but i think the Youth room can be quite cool. sound proof some more i think.
Only when going back Joce made me do like 10 U-turns -.- stupid keep giving wrong and late direction and i mean LATE directions. Irritating. AMber light i speed up they both hit me =.=" continuously.

Tonight will be last tennis lesson. hmm. hope everything goes well. and i dun forget my skills easily.

CHALET HERE I COME