AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Youth camp

Youth camp is finally over. The talks were actually quite interesting. liked the way he writes. missed some talks as i was talking to caleb. trying to get him to join us. So if the commitee thinks im not doing my job. Sorry, i just have to handle other things. anw i know you guys can handle.

Guess I didnt do a gd job in leading. Christabel was right. The girls in our church are very "nu qiang ren" and im too soft haha. She gave some advice but dont think im ready to lead or even get them to listen. So basically im figure head Roy. In the end was just a sai gang worker. =/

Suppose to sing in the concert but i withdrew cos Joce and I are to prepare the games during the concert but in the end she wanted to sit thru the whole concert so yea. no jeans = become audience. But it's enjoyable too.

To be angry or hate some1, you have committed murder. That's 1 of the 10 commandments. hoho im like 1 of the top 10 serial killer of singapore already =(. Have not been seeking God's advice for a long time. Strayed away. The camp is beneficial as im at least getting back to the track.

God spoke to me about something. Something i'm not quite sure about. Is it what i wanted or is it my purpose that He has given me. I have to pray pray pray. Is it still God's purpose if you are doing something that every1 despise but for a greater good? Or is it my sin and im finding an excuse to cover it. i think i'll ask the adults haha.

Been really troubled lately. Got myselfinto deep trouble. Damaged the car quite a bit. The expenses are high. Dunno wad am i suppose to do. Stupid car accident .Feeling very vexed and gets agitated easily sigh~

Starting to get irritated when pple say that im rich or i have alot of money. They just don't seem to know me. I'm so heavily burden and who knows, no point showing it out and make every1 busy

. Thank you Lord, i know i still have You.

Boo! Have to change my bad habits. Hope army will nurture me.

Suddenly have the urge to learn how to play drums. Can't really play that well. Wasn't realli encouraged but often mocked and spilled with unpleasant remarks. haha who cares, i'm playing for Him.