AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm so tired.

i getting more and more tired each day. have been working quite alot for my dad these few days. According to my lifestyle now i can onli slp at 3am. Helping my dad means i have to wake up at 5am.so ya. dead tired.

Was reading a magazine just now while waing for Glenn. Abt gals perferring bad boys. So the gals said goody-two shoes are straight and boring. but they said depends of wad kind of r/s. If they wanan get married by 24 den ya choose the "goody" den and end of story.
The gals commented that bad boy might even have a gd heart. hmmm hope im along the line. Perhaps im bad boy bad heart O.O .shit


Just realised i have lots of wrinkles when i do expressions. why!!! arrgghh im so random. dia gonna scold me again.


spend like $60 bucks today sian. Nvm. pamper myself. nv did for quite a long time. Bought boxers and er cardholder cum money holder. Ate like alot of times today. Phoebe's birthday party, mac, pastamania, kfc, cafe cartel. whahaha. feel like vomitting. and tts in like 5 hours.

Tmr got cell and den soccer hoho. time to exercise roy. =)