AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, April 15, 2006

19 hours of coma

Thursday went out with deirdre to catch a movie "take the lead" a dancing show.
not bad if u like dance. 2 hour show. A lil draggy, but i like =)
after that met up with Glenn and some other friends. Ate desserts at Cartel cos it
10pm, way past dinner time. Proceed to church to join the ever entertaining Youth group.
A very noisy bunch of people with gre8 enthusiam. Played games and had good fellowship.
in the end i onli slept for 15 mins. Lie there for 5 mins and Joce phone rang
-.- thx to Jun xiang. den After that every 2 mins got pple open the door and ask us to wake up.
Cos it was time for morning service le. So nv slp haha sian.
After service we had worship prac. I'm not going to church early cos of work on sunday
so i didnt get involve. So i went out to get lunch for the rest with purple.
So mani orders haha from different place some more. After everything
Der send every1 to the most convenient place for Char, Nat, Tab, Alston
except me. as usual-.-

19 hours of coma. 4pm till almost 11am.

Okie im gonna blog something out. I smoke! ok yes i smoke cigarettes.
Nothing to hide. Even my parents found out cos i left it inside my pocket
and i forgot to take out. bah~ Don't any 1 of you nag me. I'm quitting so ya.
Dad talk to me beat ard the bush. He changed alot. Years back he will always shout
or hit me. But now wad i see is a disappointed dad. Weary eyes, loving dad.
Mum asked me too, disappointed too. Sigh~ bad son.

i wrote a note to them last last week telling them i love them, and dad
told me they are so happy during the talk. i teared. I'm useless.

Okays, enough of that. Played lan with Lyd and Tab. Had fun =) ahah.
Great company. Played a lil arcade too =P. after that ate chicken rice and all headed
home. Love their company. they are great fun. Oh we played a game so currently Lyd owes us swensens.
Hope i dun do any stupid mistake lata tt will end up me paying for it.