AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, April 10, 2006

Insomia

alrite slept damn late last nite like 5am. couldnt get to sleep. In the end chatted with my parents when they woke up and prepare to go work which is like 3 am. after that played game with bro. cos he too cant get any slp. slpt awhile den work. came back and knocked out.

Did nth thewhole day. im wasting time here. hope i get into army soon but things seems to be bad. cos all my classmates got their army letter except me. So i might be the september intake if thats the case i'll either burn down CMPB or i'll curse the person's balls daily. and bryan's cos he cursed me. ahaha jinx freak.

had dinner with family. we walked home. was abt 20 mins walk or more. held my mum's hand all the way home. haha weird in the beginning but i felt good. I can't remember when is the last time i actually chat with her. she talked abt her child hood times the whole time. =)

i guess im too caught up with my stuffs and neglecting my parents. even if im at home i dun talk to them much.