AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ice Age Is Over!

Seductive day haha (private joke)

hmmm anyway met purple early to get some stuffs. After tt we rushed to PS to catch ice age 2. we walked to ps from orchard and it rained 1/2 way -.- and it was my idea haha. sry purple. Don't fall sick on me k.

6 out of 7 went for the movie. Bra mq char me lyd and joce. der didnt come as he had to go malaysia for dunno wad reason. You stil lhave to pay me $ der. =) the show is ok la quite funny. But too short. After that we ate at swensens. All of them ordered like expensive stuffs. Being the poor me i just ordered a drink =( (Dun say i act poor ok). All headed home after that saying they are tired.

Now im here listening to songs that purple burned for me. thx didnt know you're efficient haha. turtles are meant to be slow.