AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bored, I'm too free

I just did a personality test. quite cute actually.

Hmm, you taste of Pink Grapefruit!

Mmm ... pink grapefruit! Sweet and tart at the same time, you're bursting with sun-kissed goodness. If you were a song, you'd be "Wake up Boo!" by the Boo Radleys. You’d tell everyone that it’s a beautiful morning. That's not to say that you don't have an edge -- quite the contrary. In fact, a little bit of sugar (aka gifts, praise, and other goodies) can always help bring out your naturally sweet flavour. But when it comes down to it, you prefer friends who can match you in strength and independence. Luckily, that kind of attitude is appealing, so you always have them wanting more. Citrusy, tangy, and a little exotic, you're a truly tasty treat.

haha i taste like a grapefruit. Not sure it protrays me well anot. It's always difficult to judge urself.

Now a little aimless. Rather go school now. cos at least have friends to talk cock with and keep myself occupied. Dunno why my whole body aching. Now I'm worried i can't get in any University after my NS. cos my results realli sucked alot. sigh.