AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Broken dreams

Everyone has a dream. When you know that your dream can't come true, isn't it so disappointing. Everytime i think of mine. i can't help but turn moody and yea. sigh~
Sometimes wished that some1 will standby me quietly, understand me and hold me. hahas, I'm asking too much.

exams sucks. gonna fail the one i took that day. it's like so difficult. i didn't even finish studying the whole course book lah. got like 2 question in the paper i didn't know it's in the book lah. didn't even study till that chapters.. freak.

I know i'm so dead if i dont study. but still i dun feel the need to study. why -.- Bryan seems to like finish studying. always look so confident and always have the same answer with the majority when everyone compares ans after exam.

sian feel moody. im out of here.

i need a hug