AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

1st Feb 2006

School have been total boredom now. I dunno why but it seems pointless to go school. I'm not listening in class. Thinking if the 3 reports i have to hand in makes my life worst. Got 1 must have at least 60-70 pages. How the heck can i do that -.-

Sha and zac went back to aussie alr.. sigh. guess it will be damn weird without them. The youth will look small again. Went to the airport to send them off. So many people went =). Almost the whole youth. Thx for the ride Der. it'd be better if u send me home nxt time ahhahahahas. The gals cried.. hmm. Silly gals. They will be back soon la.. er think happy thoughts.

Went out with lydia again.. ahha she is getting a lil out of hand nowadays. Anw she was constantly "suan" by me the whole day =P . She did so mani embarrassing things la. like scream right in front of a strangers face la... like a 15 cm ruler distance hahas. den whole day hide behind me.. We were walkin all ard suntec and marina la. no movies to watch. LLydia was sweet enough to buy me 2 presents. i was realli kidding actually. wannted to treat her dinner in return but she dun want. dunno why oso. -.- Tab joined us.. and yep havoc.. ahha we played arcade la.. was realli fun. and they liek screamed non stop haha. they 2 vs me oso lose sigh.. what to say. I'm too gd! =))))

Lyd say i didn't blog enough.. =( im like trying rite. better den last time 2 months once. 11th Feb is like drawing near. HOW HOW HOW. shoud i or should i not.. ahhhhh.
i realli think i can't realli sing la. sianz. dunno wad song also. how...