AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Exams.

Weee. dunno wad's wrong with every1. cos no 1 is blogging, no 1 updates their blog. except me.. ahha finally im more consistant in blogging lah. im so proud of myself. hmmm but this will be one of the shortest blog entry i guess. cos i'm going out soon. To study ! wahah yea. you didnt read wrongly im gonna study. i hope. having my final exams like in a few days time and yes again i haven started yet.

Just pray for me guys, that i have the discipline to do so soon. this will be my last exam in poly. and i'm gonna graduate. cool. but even so. i dun seem to leave behind this sch. Many things happen and yea gd and bad. but i simply enjoyed it. and i'll definitely miss everything and everyone.

Everyone will always come to this point of life where you will have to say goodbye to some friends whom u are with everyday. Primary 6 u say gdbye to pple you know for 6 yrs. sec4 you say gdbye to buddies which have gone through so much with you. mostly troubles. like cheating in exams and yea im the 1 caught thx to some1 who told the teacher and almost got caned. Secondary sch is so fun. i guess that where it moulds most of your character. Poly is where i furhter improve and bring out more. =P think im crapping again~ lol. Poly is fun too though 50% of the time i skip sch. haven been to class for around 2 whole months already. friends i grew close in class is bryan and alvin.

Even though we didnt share all our personal stuffs but i guess we always count on each other to get things done. there's no need to worry will he do these on time anot, will he remember , etc. but can always trust them and everything will eventually falls in place.

Now this is realli the last stride in Poly. If i dun study i will not have the chance to for 2 years. haha i'll be bald and will be marching everyday -.- then that's another chapter of my life.

Crap i thought i wanted a short entry. haha guess im long winded. wooo my dad just gave me $100 bucks for nothing again~ sian. i everytimem feel quite irritated when he gives me extra $. dunno why oso. just dun like to get alot from them.

Im so fortunate compared to so many people. Though i might not have a family car. but im not poor either. my parents sacrifice so much working everyday. 1 year only take 10 days leave. wakes up 3 am in the morning and starts to work. Does nothing but work not for themselves but for me and my bro. some pple have extra money they will like go for holiday or whatsoever but my parents will just give to us without fail. and yes though i dun get a lot like some rich man son. But for a hawker's son i think im damn rich already.

Was in a cab 1 day and he ask me how much my dad gives me a month and i told him. and the man told me he onli gives his son 1/2 my amount. that when i feel so fortunate and now im getting extra money. ahhhh. Seeing them getting more and more haggard each day. i can't help but thank God that He had given them to me. This is the best way to explain wad's love about. i love my family.