AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, October 24, 2005

Look ahead...

Learnt a lesson today: 99% of the things that happen in your life is unfair.

She is staying overnight in a chalet with him again. It's just 1/2 a yr and it's the forth time perhaps? However, this time i think its really no link? Cos the chalet is organised by his club and not hers. I totally see no point in why she need to go.Need 1 more majong player? haha wow the club have hundreds over members why you lol.. not your club right, Char.

After blogging this sure quarrel again cos she will say why must you tell the whole world blah blah blah~. Makes a lil sense but if its like tt what are blogs for whn you can't blog what you feel. Does it make sense? If an author write something tt might offend some 1 means he cant write a book anymore?

I'm not trying to make a bad guy.. Yep he might be good i don't know. But i know he is gd to you as u seem to like him alot. Good for you, Bad for me. That's how things work. There's pros and cons.

Sigh~

My fyp has no progress. deadline is this freaking thursday. Nothing is done when EVERYONE finish already. Freaking stress. No mood to do anything.

Everything is unfair.God is fair.. no 1 loves me except God and my family? who wants to love me...