AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, August 20, 2005

20th August

i decided not to close my blog.. i don't care anyway.. i'll blog as and when i like.. i can blog wadeva i want.. who cares whether if any1 reads =) its just me myself and I.
this is a place i can shout my stuffs out, a place to keep my shitty feelings, my sorrows and *poof*. go out with a smile again. I just want to bring pple joy.. =) why pull a long face hmm. go home den pull lor.

Every 1 has their problems. why do you need to burden them? haha so i put my sorrows at home and go out with a smile. perhaps its not the 'real' you but i dunno.

God has given me a big big big exam. and i kept failing it! arrgh freak. i just can't let it go. but i MUST! im just hurting myself. I just cant stand him. Fortunately, God changed me. Or else i'll beat the hell out of him.

Hey dude, if you are reading. i know you have been holding hands often with char and talk on the phone almost every night. can see you are making a move. treat her well ya? yep i don't like you. So you don't have to like me either. Try to know her more. She has alot of weird habits, weird likings etc[alot]. Take care of her. k nth to say to you bye.


Char is a great gal. She is cute, pretty. =). She is sweet sometimes but she can be mean at times. She is frank and freaking straight forward, people who don't know her will be offended sometimes.She is actually a child in disguise, like a small gal. At times, im quite worried for her. She is often clumsy and careless. She is a direction idiot. She loves to sing. She loves nachos. still got so many more. lazy to state. and why am i stating haha. lalala~

i feel so silly. Starting of her poly. she say she has a 'bf' in class. i was jealous but i didn't want to spoil her fun. so i smiled and let her be. Sometimes i joke with her "where's ur bf?" "meeting your bf ah?" in the end... ahha she fell for him. What to do? Nothing.

Just remember i haven eat yet.. the whole day.. played 6 hr badminton some more. I'm still alive. maybe eat supper later.

i found that i'm actually an introvert. i love to be at home i love to be alone. hmm. I find that alot of pple sont know me. Is it im hiding the real me? really few people know me well haha. wooot! i just woke up. i seemed to see alot of things clearly.. im wasting sooo much time. i've neglected my friends so much. damn.

God thanks for this test. i know I'll grow and learn from this lesson. I'll pass it 1 day. i know I've been wasting time in sadness. I love you Lord =) Thank you for carrying me during my difficult times.