AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sunday, July 03, 2005

2nd July

hmm mnow is 1231... its not my birthday liao.. hmmm enjoyed myself today. wahha its my BIRTHDAY.. ahha.. hmmm im older.. i guess i have to enjoy my last "teen" yr.. next yr will be 20 -.-. sianz.. become a 2 in front la.. not more 1

hmmm last night... at 12 midnight. my handphone was flooded.. hmm was quite surprised some ppl actually remembered =) hmm went to church for band prac.. and played a lil table tennis.. so boring.. play with bra so easy.. he is damn lousy in it.. ahha.. char also can win him.

hmmm den went home.. cos i have a birthday dinner with my frens.. invited them over to my house. My mom was great.. cooked so much and so nice.. thx mom.. love her.. and she kissed me too haha.. hmmm the food is nice.. hmm its a let me see.. its a dunno 5 or 6 course dinner... ahha.. imagine 6 dishes for u.. woah~ supermom! haha. she even made ice cream..(note: she made!) haha. so nice.. and my b dae cake is chocolate mint.. nice..

ok.. best part.. when takin photo... my cake looks like it caught fire.. wahha... cos got too mani candles.. ( i'm not old.. just alot of candles. period) and yep.. we take foto till the candles almost burn finish... den we sang birthday song like super fast.. made a wish and i blow the candles.. and guess wad.. onli 2 candles remained ahha. oh.. anyway the "happy birthday" sign caught fire to... was so chaotic ahha.

thx guys for putting aside ur stuffs and celebrate my dinner thx. =) and wad a pleasant surprise.. i love my frens.