AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

7th Sept

weee so fast its September. having exams like in 2 more weeks and i still haven start yet. hmmm this sem totally no mood. am i too affected by what's going on in my life? Pray tt He will guide me.

Played badminton today was ok lar.. tired and smelly. what's worse was i smash myself. ok that's dumb but who cares. i was doing a smash den the racket slip and hit my body hard. even my opponents can hear the sound. hmmm it hit the point where the ribs stops. *pain*. the spot turn red immediately.

Found that my mum is getting cuter each day haha. Suddenly recieve a msg from here. she sad she just had a fall. injured her knee arm and mouth. i was like wth?!?!? called her immediately she said she was fine. she said she " si jiao chao tian" haha. she came home and yep she is fine.

Got so tired of everything now. dunno what am i doing. what am i looking for. i feel so stagnant.
hmmm like as if i dont have anything to do when i have a lot. hmm at least now i'm making songs thats why its better or else i feel so empty.

i wanna play tennis