AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, July 30, 2005

29th July

had driving today.. hmm everythings is gd.. just that im late. sigh yep. rush out of my house after i gel my hair up. hmmm took out my ring and forgot to wear back.. felt weird the whole day. now i know why.. its a sign hmm.

anyway, im thinking of closing my blog. No one is reading and i think its useless as you can't blog what you feel out as there's so much to care about. u might aggitate, depress, ruin other's reputation, etc.

To char: Hey, im sorry about walkin away yesterday suddenly. i wanted to tell you im happy for you. But i couldn't hold my tear any longer and i dun wan you to see that. Remember I'm happy as long as u are. Actually i knew both of you will hold hands yesterday, had a feeling. and im right. My "six sense" nv fails me. All these while I'm just clinging on to a hope that i know will vanish someday. Just hoping it will last longer. But some how know the days are short as i see you two progress. Talking on the phone almost everyday, go out,etc. i know is a sooner or later thing. hmm It's ok. I'll be fine after awhile. Fell aslp yesterday quite early i guess.. didn't feel like doing anything, cried myself to sleep. I'll be there for you if u need me =) that's what are friends for. Thanks for all the good memories and experiences. It's all memories now. hmm, so wasted. Broke up before my birthday. =) but thanks for celebrating for me. Enjoyed my birthday. Seems like you were mine.whahaha dumb -.- .Hmmm, it's over. thanks. Take care, i hope he will.