AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sunday, October 16, 2005

16th Oct

Poly sucks everything sucks haha. Though having holidays now but have to go sch like everyday to rush the damn FYP(final yr proj). the death line is like er end of this month? and my team only like finished 10% wth. It's damn difficult to do and no help is given. sigh~

So sianz.. found out mani thing through blogs. Guessed i get very fed up with dumb pple who play " bf & gf " games. ahha not tgd but call each other dear and darlings. gets on my nerve. Grow up man. woo him/her den call la. lol.

Got to realised 1 more weakness of mine while talking to God. He made me realised tt I i'm freaking lousy in letting go. Hmm. this few days i can listen to church songs the whole morning =) kind of provides me peace and joy.. Parents work so i can blast the whole house haha. Can't seem to write my second song. hmm does mood affects your ablility or capability?

Hahah i took like 1 hr to blog this la.. cos im singing lol. Christian song rocks. It's not cos of the melody, not the instruments.. its the lyrics.. that makes a christian song.

wooo now going out liao.. Grandpa's birthday. hmmm =) Food i'm coming