AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Friday, October 28, 2005

boredom

Now doing nothing... its the stupid time of the day again, i hate 3-5 o'clock. It's like out of no where. waiting for the time to pass faster so that i can go play tennis--- it's still vvvv long. Char is as usual sleeping.. zzz left me here alone. Her lap top so hard to use.. maybe is all laptops are hard to use.

Heard from my fren that my lecturere is going to see our project on Monday and guess wad.. we are onli 50 % done.. we are liek so dead ... sigh. Nothing seems to work.. and we are suppose to show him? show him nth ah. No wonder its called deadline.. cos every1 will die if nth works or is done.

That day dreamt that i'm driving my car to a chalet to meet my frens. sigh. in the end woke up felt super sianz ccos its over. Back to reality.

i wanna go university but keep on playing and didn't study. Should work on time management. now wanan study already its too late. sigh. cos my results too lousy likao. even if i get all distinction for my last sem. it cant help me get into a local U. Regret...

k la stop here. damn sianz. better wake her up.