AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, December 30, 2006

char's b day

28th Dec is dumb char's birthday. she's getting old hee. I rushed home after work to bake her a cake. Suppose to meet der, yvonne and her for dinenr but i took so long to bake a cake!! argh!

So i skipped dinner with them and continued with my cake baking. With the help of a cookbook and the expert(my mum) i completed baking the cake MYSELF. weee. Now i knwo how freakin 'ma fan' it is to bake 1 cake so much effort is to be done. So many steps. It was my first time baking a cake so ya. haha warned her about it but she said its nice. dunno whether she is comforting me anot.

I cut the cake into 4 but onli gave her 2, simply cos i did not purchase enough ingredients. Haha. ooops. All in all i thing everything went well. Planned to wait for her outside her house b4 she gets home but apparently, i did not make it in time. Waited for a cab for 30+ mins in the rain.

I was so eager to show her wad i did for her only to see her eat 1 mouth of my cake!

=((((((((((((((((((

Cos she was too full after her dinner. She is like tt cant eat much =( so yup. nvm lor put in the fridge. Hope she likes what i did for her. hmmm.