AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thursday, January 12, 2006

12th Jan 2006

oops. did i mention blogging more often? lol i fell aslp almost every night while doing somthing. woke up late and rush to sch. this is my life ..

I got back 2 papers back. Didn't scored very well (expected) as i didnt study much la, so can't blame anyone except myself. yep. School is boring as usual to me and i'm constantly stressed by the FYP project. Nothing is done but i have no motivation to do it, or perhaps do anything related to studies.

I think i realli need help. I have lost focus on everything. What's wrong with my life? I'm kind of living my life cos i'm alive? My life is so dry all of a sudden. Guess i haven been doing my QT. sigh. Time to get started again and get myself back to track. Strayed away from everything for quite awhile. STUPID SATAN, GET LOST YOU MORON.

Oh next week is Spinnovex ( an exhibition for everyone's fyp porjects). So it's a busy week for me cos i have to rush my project as i have lots of things to do. MOTIVATION PLEASE!

I got a new phone. Thanks bro. He bought for me =) yeah. i got the w 800i. the sony ericsson walkman phone. it's like a mp3(512mb) and a 2 mega pix cam. woot. They phone not bad la. almost same as my previous phone just that got a better cam and better mp3. =) The design is more for for youngsters. cos it's like bright orange.. but who cares. im young.. i'm a youngster =P *winks