AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

26th jan

yo... long time nv blog.. think no time ba... either im playing games or im outside or im talkin on the fone with Char.

think no 1 reads my blog cos they know i will not blog.. but whaha.. i did blog now =) maybe i blog onli for Char to read.. but i guess she dun read my blog le.. cos i everytime nv blog. last time she read blogs will go to mine to chk whether got blog anot.. but i think now she nv alr.. cos i nv blog for like months.

I think Char doesnt like remember me tt often le.. maybe cos of work.. and she is starting to be obsess with shopping.. i dun mind.. realli.. she can shop all day long.. but at least she tell me 1st?
i called her so mani times after work.. and she didnt ans.. so i got realli worried.. and continued calling.. den i tot maybe she talkin to boss den i waited and den called again.. but still no ans.. den she finally ans... sigh..

i was like freaking worried.. so i scolded her stupid.. but she didnt know tt im worried.. and she says she is shopping with a guy.. so she just forgot me.. =) she does call me everytime after work.. maybe my position in her life changed? =) nvm as long as she is safe and happy im fine~

dunno when she will read this.. or perhaps.. ani1 to read...