AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

16th Nov

had a great time with Char tt day.. after work i went to meet her.. cos Char wanan go out to eat at Chomp Chomp on sunday. so ya lar.. i agreed since my dearest wanna go.. i told her i end at 8 den will reach her house at 830.. and guess wad.. last min got so mani ppl.. den i had to work n work.. i became super fed up cos i cannot meet dear at a time i promised.. in the end i worked till like 9? hai.

we had a great time during our "dinner" cos its alr like supper ahah. we played.. laughed.. and ate lots n lots n lots of FOOD!!! haha.. u can see the list at her blog. realli enjoyed my self there.. =) just love to be with her.. though there are mani pple ard.. but to me.. its just me n her.. tts my world..

today.. i msged Char.. some sweet stuffs.. hee.. but she nv reply.. den i know she is slping.. but i keep checking my fone in case she reply when she wake up.. but still no reply.. when i called her after work.. she answered.. she is using the com n watchin tv... my heart sank. cos last time once she wake up.. she'll reply if she read my msg.. dear have ur love for me faded?