AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, December 06, 2004

No internet

no internet, can't blog..many things had happened. wanted to blog, but can't. now i've forgotten everything cos i got short term memory. If you all wan some updates, go to Char's blog.

Char have been bugging me to give her a suprise..keep hinting that she wants a new ring..[hey! i didn't! =s] What to do? buy for my precious lor..

After church, went to bryan house to play the com. After that, went to buy the rings (hers and mine). Travelled all the way down from Jurong East to Orchard. Went to Wisma Atria's Bits and Pieces and chose a pair of rings. Paid for them and did engravements on the rings, which took half and hour. In the meanwhile, i went to Dear's working place to look for her. Sigh, saw her talking to guys happily and laughing [hey, they are my colleages!], sad. Went to talk to her, but she was kinda cold [my rules and regulations said i can't talk to friends!]. think her love for me faded. -shrugs- [no, never dear...accuse me..=(]

Went back to get the rings and waited for her to finish her work. after that, we went to eat Long John's Silver. DEar didn't eat because she was quite full.

I went to dear's place for a while. Dear was whining on the way home that i didn't give her a suprise. haha. Upon reaching home, I gave her the rings. She smiled at me. hee. [thanks dear..muackz.]

Sat for a while, then i had to go. I have work tmr, she too.

The brackets are said by Char, because she's the one typing for me..I haven't got my internet ready yet. So see ya guys around!

[Stupid dear, say what he wanna blog half way then fell asleep. I had to finish it for him. argh. Now he's slping and i'm hearing him snore. haha! no lar. I can't hang up, cos he'll wake up upon hearing the 'engage' beeps. Sigh, my little pig. I love you dear! MUACKX!!!!! Take care honey. =)]

Goodnight.