AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

9th Nov

hai.. 2nd day of work.. irritating pple.. lol hai~ sad.. see my msn nick.. lol sad case...

today got alot of pple irritates me.. but i serve them with a smile ya? heex. they ask lame qns like:

"How to wear the seat belts?" i'm like -.-'"'' like duh?? same as the taxi?? lol.. but i help them la.. nt tt bad.

"What am i suppose to do now?" -.-'''''''' like.. sit there and wait for the ride to start?!?!?! lol but i explain properly lar..

"Can u off the lights of the EXIT sign?? im like -.-''''''(with jaws wide opened) i answered no.

today got a bunch of jap gals.. lol.. they like got a crush on me like tt.. wahahha.. all keep looking at me.. hmmm in the end 1 ask me to take foto with her.. lol too bad im attached.. and u are going back.. BYE!! lol
today got alot of ang-mo.. european pple.. all of the ladies so pretty.. im so shocked.. cos all along my image of angmo ladies have big bellies... BUT!! today all young and gd figure.. 1st time.. shld i change my mindset of them?? theirs like appropriate breasts.. small waist average butt.. lol slim!! but char best lol!! dun scold me dear.. she appropriate b... small waist and big butt!!! lol (Char sure scold me)


whahaha sad... wad to do?? lol... i'm so tired after work.. dear just msned me.. she say my love for her faded -.- dunno lar.. im tired aft work.. den "hong" her a lil ba.. den she say:
"nah~ just felt the lack in l-o-v-e.. -smile- i'm fine dear..
no...just that, dear...everyday, i really yearn to feel your passion in loving me..."
told her i tired.. but nvm lar.. maybe i realli neglect her le.. haiz-sigh- sorry dear..
i told her.. i wan to hong.. but i alil tired.. tts why maybe i hong a while onli.. but know tt i love ya.. but she dun believe ba.. she say but u are hong-ing some1 u love.. wad i can i say.. think i neglect her le ba... sry dear haiz..