AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, January 01, 2005

1th jan

sigh made Char sad and angry again~ was staying overnight at fren's house ytd lar.. i and some other pple are playing games. i didnt know she is angry with me playing games.. cos when i look at her she is doing things ma.. using the com, talking, private talks.. so i play lor... den when im not playing i went to check out on her talk to her.. but she didnt say anithing ma sigh... den i slpt at 3 or 4++ den she talk to me.. i remmebered she talk to me once.. but others when she mentioned i have totally no idea.

so when i woke up.. i talk to her she ignored me and faced the other side but when others talk to her she talk.. i help cover her with her jacket nicely.. she pulled it away.. sigh.. did wadever i can but she ignores la.. den after very long i "force" her to talk to me whahahahah!!! *evil* den she tell me lor.. cried in my shoulders.. sry baby.. but i did talk to u when im not playing.. but u think is tt when i waiting for my turn i look for entertainment(you) but tts not true.. if u talk to me i'll lor.. but u realli doing ur stuffs.. den when u talk to me i was too tired.. aiya.. my fault lar.. den once she raised her voice a little and said:" when u are sleeping he is the one who accompanied me!" when i ask why she talk to bryan and not me.. so wad can i do.. but to keep quiet..

i felt so stupid.. so worthless..perhaps.. *shrugs* when she needs me its always derick or bryan.. and nv me.. so why the freaking hell am i her bf. when i do nth but make her sad/angry all those.will some1 tell me.. do i deserve her???? btw no 1 reads my blog.. who cares.

happy 11th moniversary.. ironic ah.. its not happy.. Char sms me and told me she cried herself to 2005 -.- aiya.. actually i dun feel like saying ... just wanna say sry.. and games are not more impt den u.. but i know u will tell me yes.. u will argue with me.. den we will have another quarrel. the problems lies with me.. its me.. i dun feel like doing anithing.

cheers guys.. happi new yr.. all the best for the whole yr.. God bless and have a fruitful yr yea? =) dun treat ur bf/ gf as bad as i do =). cos tt realli hurts them. though it hurts u too.. but i rather to be hurt den she cries.. ahaha alala~~ tmr got street soccer.. no mood to play la. she like dun agree of me joining like tt by the way she talked just now..

do i deserve her...

i made a song for her.. but i think not singing to her animore alr lar.. she dun likes it.. but i think its the heart tt counts. hee dunno.. maybe its too silly.. ask me and i'll sing to u guys ahah provided i've the guitar.. or else i cannot find the tone..

all the best.. happy new yr.. hohoho. eh..