AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

27th Oct

hmmmm.. ctually hor i dunno wad to write.. ahhah im here to waste time =) Char's studying.. so i'v to wait.. so come to blog.. didnt want to blog till i finish my exmas.. but nvm.. exams are here. -sigh- and guess wad... i nv study.. and i nv attend lectures.. im so deaded.. pray lor.. i wanan study but cos nv go lectures.. den dunno wad the bk is talkin abt.. think i started out too late.. guys pls pray for me =( wahha.

haiz... guess wad... i just found out Poly yr 2 SUCK!!!! ahahah.. cos after exams have 2 day holiday den got attachment.. have to work with shitty pay haha.. and after attachment have 2 day holiday and den start schol.. like WADDEEE!!!!! where's my holidays!!?!? hahaha.. sda... tmr exam i dunno wad is it abt.. any1 can help?? Microcontroller Technology?? anyone? haiz.. no reply =(

so sianz... have to force myself to read the notes.. but i dun understand.. i think its useless... so ya.. haiz.. Char dun let me play games -.- .. nvm lor.. haiz hahaah today play bad den study in schol with my classmates.. play till so shiok... but tired.. haha haiz.. think ts all lar... i wanan go into my room and wait for her call heex..