AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sunday, October 24, 2004

24th oct

hey every1 =) hmmm think most pple have finished their exams and are all enjoying themselves rite =( sadded i still got exams.. going to start nxt week and guess wa?!?? i haven even started yet.. haiz.. sadded... im going to blog a short 1 lar.. going to talk to Char le.

hmmm yesterday's tennis wasn't good.. i cannot serve well.. haiz.. i NID PRACTISE!!! but no 1 wans to practise with me.. crap.. was so pissed with my serve as well as my skills. sucks big time.. issit cos i just learn? or im just super lousy and untalented? maybe all of the above.. -sigh-

dear just now surprised me.. naughty Char. hmm she kind of appeared at my house?? haha... she came and brought me pearly soya milk and bacon stiick frm cold storage.. =) and bought liang cha for me cos i and heaty this few days. so yep =) hugged for a while den she have to go cos she has a class gathering.. =) heard tt she is going to marina to eat steamboat =).. think she enjoyed herself lar.. thx dear for everything today=). its a pleasant surprise. muackx