AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, May 16, 2005

16th may

Char is nagging me again~ to blog.. said tt ive been blogging for a long time bah~

haix.. its so difficult to live w/o $$.. not say cannot.. just difficult.. dunno wads with me or wad im doing.. i walsys use up my allowance on the 3rd day.. den i have to like withdraw and now my bank is like 3 digit.. aarrrghhhh... i wan $$. i always wanan save but dunno why keep decreasing.. dunno wad to do. shrugs.. have a plan lar.. just eat bread everyday lor... Char scolded me.. but she will not noe of i hide whahahahaha.*evil* =P

tmr going to have my driving lessons again~ when can i complete it.. -rolls eyes- im finishing my practical alr.. can drive like a breeze le.. but i have pass my final theory test -.- ahha.. have to wait till nxt month.. thats the earliest date. freak!

got my time table... sigh~ year 3 laio.. so fast.. seems like yr 1 ytd.. shrugs.. time just goes on.. it's either u run fast with it or u are left behind.. aha.. my time table is ok lar.. dun ask too much.. not bad lor =) i think i wanna give it all leh.. or else very hard to get a job.. without degree.. haha. MUST WORK HARD... same goes to u guys =) .