AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday, May 10, 2008

It all ended.

It all came to an end before it even started.

You asked me what is Love?
To me, It's just giving without asking anything in return. It's never abt who is giving more or less. there's no point in comparing. What ever you do you will just think of the person. When she's not around you'll be wondering if she's fine. When she's not feeling well, you'd worry. When she's sad, your heart hurts.

I enjoyed myself during this time. It's been years someone touched my heart after Charlene left me. Thank you for all the times we shared. I've guess it'd end someday by you. But i told myself i just had to make the best out of it. Cos like what i've said, nothing good stays long in my life.

Just when i am ready to love, i fell back, hard. Reach your area at 1225 and waited. I didn't even smoke. I just waited. Finally 2am he drove you back. But when i hear your voice when i talk to you i knew you got something bad to tell me. And i anticipated it.

I decided to write here cos no one reads what i wrote here. It's been like a yr since i blogged. And you knowing i don't blog anymore, wouldn't come and check. Even if you do, it'd be after a long time and you might already forget abt me. I don't want to bother you with my feelings.

My heart hurts. Sigh. What hurts more is when you say it out of your own will. Haha, silly of me to think so much. Even more silly of me to think finally something good might happen to me. The truth hurts, but I'm never good enough.

I saw him, I envied him. All the best to you and him.

Take care of yourself. Please eat your meals regularly. If you fall sick, PLEASE remember your medicine okay! Don't be so forgetful ya?

Thank you for everything.

Goodbye to my happy ending.