AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

1st September

hmmm ... ytd was our 7th monthniversary.. hehe.. dearie came to my schol to meet me.. hehe so nice. mUacKz.. heheh taught baby how to walk into my sch... wahaha.. she got direction problems.. so er.. super difficult.. haha.. hmm but smart dear managed to find the place.. or rather my instructions are clear and gd.. hehe... ya lor.. met her.. den we went to Foodcourt 4 and ate desserts.. hee.. den went and booked a com and we played games there and dear blog a short entry there. haha.. after tt dearie wanna eat Yoshinoya.. so brought her lor.. cos she is my dearest lil gal.. =) Food is nice ah.. but i got throat ulcer =(.. so was a lil painful lor.. but nvm lar.. dear is worried so i tried to hide the pain.. dun wan dear dear to get worried.. lata she get more wrinkles den scold me whaha..

this morning is stewwwpid.. i for gt to tell my parents tt my morning 8-10 class is cancelled.. so they woke mi at 6.30 0.0" ahhaa den once i get up i cannot get back to slp de.. so yep.. haiz.. went to schol.. think im 5 mins late.. sianz.. ya lor.. den the best thing is tt the class ended like in half an hrs time.. so we ended like 1030.. -.-
hmm so my classmates and i went to eat.. i practically forgot i got throat ulcer.. and went to order chicken chop.. lol altgd we bought 7 chicken chops. hee.. when i sat down with the food and after saying grace i remembered -.- so im like shit! ahah so i ate the chicken onli and bread.. den the fries.. gave Bra eat the fries.. cos he nv eat.. he says he's full.. he's full of crap.. lol

the 1-3 class ended 30 mins earlier.. and i had to wait another hour for my tennis training.. so yep.. played badminton 1st.. haha den went tennis.. after holding badminton racket and den my tennis racket.. like WOW so heavy. haha.. realli enjoyed myself there.. ahha quite fun today.. did some stroking 1st .. den played a set.. need to win 6 games.. ahah so i think we won 6-0 wahhaha.. *evil*.. ya lor.. i can do super slicing serve.. but quite inconsistant.. hmm nid some practising.. and nid to master the normal serve.. ( i learn the slicing serve b4 the normal ones..) ahha weird me.. after the game we continue rally for 1 hour.. super tired.. den still nid to buy dinner home for Dad n myself.. not tt i dun wanna buy.. just tired so im grouchy.. ahha.. had to carry my sshoe bag.. my racket and the food.. =( so tired.. but thank God.. he send my bus immediately.. haha.. no nid to wait.. yay!

now im like waiting for my baby to call mi lor.. think now she is eating her dinenr outside.. she went out todae cos she got holiday..-.- hate poly.. childrens' day and youth day we too old.. labour dae we too young.. so wad holiday oso dun have.. -.- wadde.. hmm.. stupid teachers day.. sadded.. haha Baby went to Wild wild Wet to play lor. sad.. she go enjoy.. but i suffer in schol.. lol.. hmmm.. baby actually wanna wear her bikini there to play.. wahah but i dun let.. too bad.. so i think she wear sports bra.. hmm.. yay! think dear enjoyed herself lar.. but hor.. got a guy asked for her number lor.. and she gave.. like wadde... got once a gal frm friendster wanna noe my number.. i asked her onli.. nv give.. she kicked a big fuss.. and attitude mi for quite a while.. now she give.. so wad am i going to do?? haiz.. nvm lar.. as long as she is happy? =) i love ya dear.. so when she told mi abt tt on the fone.. i just reacted normally lor.. nvm lar.. make new frens.. widen her circle of frens.. dear.. aft reading this i dun wan u to reject pple cos u dun wan mi to be unhappy.. go ahead and know them.. =) widen ur circle..

i think nth to blog le.. bye.. God bless .. dear i miss u.. my fears is clinging on to mi now.. =( where are u...

haiz.. talking to her.. just noe tt she actually took pic with the guy.. dunno.. nth to say.. haha baby is so spoilt.. dad is going to fetch her home.. lol